This Tourism Week is my on-line commentary and discussion about tourism in South Africa. And “I” am Martin Hatchuel, a Barefoot Writer living in Knysna on the Garden Route Coast – one of South Africa’s tourism hotspots. And, with too many years’ experience in the tourism industry and even more as a tourism writer, I’m more than qualified to say my say.
I offer services like:
- Copy writing (but I prefer just to call it writing)
- Strategic planning
- Marketing ideas
- Print material design and layout
- And that kind of stuff…
Martin Hatchuel: The 60 Second BarefootBiography.
Past & present clients
- Mossel Bay Tourism: www.visitmosselbay.co.za
- CXpress: www.cxpress.co.za
- Knysna & Partners: www.visitknysna.com
- Magnetic South: www.magneticsouth.net
- The Point Hotel, Mossel Bay: www.pointhotel.co.za
- Cango Caves: www.cangocaves.co.za
- Featherbed Nature Reserve: www.knysnafeatherbed.com
- GRL Magazine
- Journal of Southern African Tourism
- Western Cape Tourism Board
- Plettenberg Bay Tourism… and more
Need more? Please mail me: email@example.com
Martin Hatchuel – Author
Want to read a gentle, poignant novel about how an old man gets in touch with his emotions? A novel of healing ?’ (Ag shame. The last publisher who rejected said it was “a new departure for South African literature” and “a work like Paulo Coelho’s” – but she decided not to publish it anyway. So I decided – Screw It, Let’s Publish It – apologies, Mr Branson – and I registered a Creative Commons License and now it’s available on Amazon. Enjoy)
Want to read the first ten pages of this unusual and beautiful story about an labourer on an oyster farm who cannot communicate with words? Read this story
The Vampire of Steynsburg Pass
A delightfully chilling bit of Karoo Gothica from my collection of short stories “Travels In My Head” – which should best be read at midnight… Read this story
The Phantom Moth of Phantom Pass
Creepy answer to the question of how Knysna’s Phantom Pass got its name… Read this story
Desperate to be my Agent?
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org – or call +27(0)84 951 0574
Need more information?
Please mail email@example.com